This is a special English blog for my postcrossing account. Personal information is in my Russian blog on livejournal. My account there is called Sunny-tima.

суббота, 19 февраля 2011 г.

Winter cards

Wow, I have not been writing here for more than 2 weeks!!! Luckily in reality I got a lot of amazing cards and had a lot of pleasing news. So today and perhaps tomorrow I'll write about everything.
It's very cold in Saratov (about -20 C), so children don't go to school and stay at home. But adults go to work as low temperatures is a good reason to have some rest only for children. But the streets look beautiful now: it's sunny and there are a lot of white snow. I was pleased to get 2 winter cards :)
Here they are:
PL-170093 Thanks for a nice view. Btw, in Saratov region  there is a nice winter resort for snowboarding and downhill skiing, it is called Khvalynsk. I've never been there 'cause I'm not very interested in these sports. (it's too cold for me:)

LV-25299 Наталья, спасибо за чудесную открытку!!! It's a funny cute card! I love these monkeys. I have an aroma lamp with them at home :)

And the last for this post but not the least.  DE-814691 Kissing squirrels!!! SO CUTE!!!
 Thank you Dragun for such a wonderful card one again! How  lovely to get cards from people with same interests that you have (I mean besides postcrossing)!


2 комментария:

  1. Hi! I just got your postcard today! I love it! Looks like you get many cool cards too. I will go check out your Russian blog too. Stop by my blog if you have time too. I'd love to stay in touch!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. If you need a very special greeting card for the dearest person in the world you won't be disappointed with http://LoveItIs.com. It is brand new website that is full of love, fun quotes and adorable images.

    ОтветитьУдалить