This is a special English blog for my postcrossing account. Personal information is in my Russian blog on livejournal. My account there is called Sunny-tima.

пятница, 4 февраля 2011 г.

Just to remind about me

Shame on me, I wasn't writting for so long. But now I'm gonna be a good girl and do my best.
First of all many thanks to girls who came to the first Saratov meeting of postcrossers. I was very pleased to get acquainted with you. Here are some photos from the meeting. We've signed about 40 cards! We are monsters ;)
I've got 2 official cards. And I'm in love with both.
1. A view card from Turkey! It's my first official from this country. I love the way Aynur signed the card and very nice description on the front. TR-51067
2. Christmas card!!! It came on February,2 when people in China celebrate New Year. A nice gift for this holiday although I'm not Chenese ;)  NL-518270 It's one of my favourites. I love New Year greetings!

 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий