This is a special English blog for my postcrossing account. Personal information is in my Russian blog on livejournal. My account there is called Sunny-tima.

воскресенье, 23 января 2011 г.

My husband

As it simply to guess from the title I would like to tell you about my amazing husband and his attitude to postcrossing. At first some facts from my biography for you just to have a general view. We've been living together since autumn 2007. We like to spend time together and tell each other interesting things. Luckily we have one mutual hobby - LARP and several separate ones. So he tells me news from the Internet, historical facts and show cute pics. In my turn I tell him about my nice postcards. He loves watching cards I receive. Sometimes he helps me to find a better card to send. He loves postcards but he'll never start sending them himself 'cause his too lazy for it and don't have a hunger for communication. But he often brings my cards to the post office to send  as it's more convenient for him them for me. He feels nervous when I don't get mail for a long time and upsets when my cards become expired. He checks my postbox when I'm not at home.  And it's such a wonderful feeling when after a hard working day he meets you in the railroad station and gives you a card!!! And in one second all your hunger and tiredness come away when you see your beloved with such a great surprise for you. And half of your way home you speak about the card...
On Friday my husband brought me a nice card from Taiwan. It's a card of a very first port of Taiwan. It's great 'cause we both like maps. Thank you Lucy!
TW-238805

1 комментарий: