This is a special English blog for my postcrossing account. Personal information is in my Russian blog on livejournal. My account there is called Sunny-tima.

вторник, 11 января 2011 г.

Wohooo!!!

I've received my first cards in 2011!
I've receive a nice greeting card from Ivona - my penpal from Česká republika. I'll download it to the post with Xmas cards (I'm sure I'll write it)
OfficialsUS-943478 It' s a very nice sea otter from Pittsburgh. Rather funny as I have one more card with this cute animal.
And the second official card is from Clarissa. It's her first sent card so for sure she'll receive a "thank you" card from me as greeting.  BR-131973 Brazil stamps are so colourful and bright! I'm in love with them!!!
 

1 комментарий:

  1. Yes, stamps from Brazil are always wonderful,unfortunately I have only two postcards from this country (

    ОтветитьУдалить