This is a special English blog for my postcrossing account. Personal information is in my Russian blog on livejournal. My account there is called Sunny-tima.

понедельник, 17 января 2011 г.

4 cards in an envelope

I'm feeling a little ill now. Nothing serious just can't do things for a long time, so writting cards takes time. I need to sign the card, have some rest, then return, put the stams, have rest and so on... But sending and receiving cards is more important when you're ill. Probably because it's one of a few things which make you happy without leaving your home?!  So some words about the cards:
Now I'm going to send 4 private swap cards to Ivette_kd from China. She promised to send me cards with Chinese ink wash drawing. If I understand what it is correctly it'll be great. I adore such kind drawing.
My cards to send are: reprint of old Moscow view, a view of soviet Saratov (1990) and 2 rare art cards. Hope she'll like them: 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий