This is a special English blog for my postcrossing account. Personal information is in my Russian blog on livejournal. My account there is called Sunny-tima.

понедельник, 10 января 2011 г.

As I don't have any received cards yet this year I'm going to tell some words about cards I've sent or going to send.
Luckily my cards travel rather fast perhaps because they were sent to Belarus and the Ukraine. 
RU-282019 A very nice card as far as I can judge.

2 cards will start their journey today: to Belarus (again) - a card which I brought from Egypt but hope boys will like it; to the USA - to a lady who is a member for 5 years (!!!) so it's a great honor for me. Let's hope for the best, and these card soon will reach their destination and you'll see them in this blog. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий