This is a special English blog for my postcrossing account. Personal information is in my Russian blog on livejournal. My account there is called Sunny-tima.

четверг, 20 января 2011 г.

I check my postbox  several times a day luckily I even needn't to leave my flat to do it. So I was very happy to get 2 cards yestaerday.
I got an amazing card from marina-khv with red-haired lady. I'm in love with red-haired ladies!!! Marina brought that card from here journey to Japan. Hope to have more cards with red-haired girls in my collection.
So I'll send Saratov view card to Habarovsk today. Unfortunatelly it's not so nice but somehow it's from my hometown.

The other card is a black and white card "Senior and Teen" from Germany. Hannah thank you! DE-791062

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий